Sunday, June 04, 2006
so hot out!
So I have been shopping all day in 111 degree whether. Yuk! I know..you say..."you fool!" But I had to. Me, my mother, and my little sister are going camping tomorrow, and we had to get some stuff. We are going to go to our favorite place in Sedona and camp from tomorrow till Friday. I'm excited, but also a little iffy. We usually go with family, so there is never a dull moment. I might get a little bored. But I'm taking my camera, so I will go explore. I'm also gonna fish! Got my fishing license the day before yesterday, so I can't wait. Its gonna be so much cooler over there. Sad thing is that I can't take my doggies. The camp grounds do allow dogs, but my dogs are so hard to deal with when we aren't at home. Nacho turns into some paranoid psycho and it just rowles up Coco. I can't go anywhere without them both crying and it just gets too annoying. So I gotta leave them at home unfortunately. Michael will watch them for me. Thank God for Michael! I've gotten back into the scrapbooking spirit just to leave my stash again. I would bring it with me but I can't for two reasons. One...there's gonna be no room, and two....its too dirty there to scrapbook. I also couldn't bring everything, and you know when your scrapbooking somewhere else and you don't bring that one thing that you thought that you weren't gonna use and them come to find out, that you really are gonna use it? Well that's me. I'll just end up annoying myself. I already know. LOL But anyways, I hope its nice there. There is a fire close to there but it sounds like they have it 90% contained, and the campgrounds are still opened.(we checked) So I might be away for a week. Not that anyone cares. LOL...my life is just too boring to read about everyday. kwim? Have a great week all! I hope to take lots of pictures to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment