I've been a bad blogger. I've just been so busy, I can't seem to get everything done that I need or want to get done in a days time. Oh' well. I'm a little excited today. One of the FEW local SB stores is looking for 3 DT members to serve for a year in their store. Its in a different city from me, but not too far away. Its my favorite local store for sure! So I'm thinking I'm gonna try out for it. Why not right? Even if I don't make it at least it will create a little excitement in my life for a quick minute. They are asking for one LO and one project. Its gonna be hard to pick just one of each. I wish they were asking for a couple of each. So e-mailed the store to see how they want it turned in. By person or e-mail. Ya never know.
In other news....its very HOT here. Suppose to be 114F degrees next week. Makes me look forward to that Alaskan cruise even more! Just one month and three weeks. I can't wait!!! Well anyways, I'm on my lunch break at work so I better eat something.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope you get it. You do such awesome pages.
ummmmmmm....YES you just try out!!!!! Of course you should!!! You are awesome!
Post a Comment