Well I did it. I dropped off my LO and project to the LSS to compete to win a design team spot. I almost didn't go but my hubby kept persisting that I should. I felt so much better once I did. And...they were having a sale on all their BG today. So I did a little shopping. I didn't buy much because I'm still saving for our vacation. So wish me luck on the DT spot. :)
Tonight we are going to see my most FAVORITE comedian at the improv! We usually go and see him every year when he comes. This time he has a whole new set. Gabriel Inglacias.(sp?) I'm soooooo excited! I can't wait! Waking up in the morning for work tomorrow is gonna be hard, but its well worth it!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's so sweet that your dh encouraged you. Good luck! And I know what you mean about loving animals...they are easier to love than people are.
Hey christina! Where have you been? Is work still getting you down?
I miss seeing your pages over at CompuPro :(
Hope all is well with you
PS check out my blog...I tagged you! :D
did you get it????? haven't seen you for awhile, so I am hoping you did!
Way to go Christina!!!
by the way, I tagged you :)
Oh Christina? Where are you? Been missing you!
Did you get the DT spot?
Post a Comment