I'm just not good at this whole blogging thing. Maybe because I really don't have anyone reading it. I pretty much do it to look back which I find entertaining to be honest.
Anyways, I've been doing a ton of crafting lately which makes me happy. I finished the ICAD at Daisy Yellow in July and now I'm doing their Daily Paper Prompt right now.
At Skrap n Chat I'm involved in a card swap and a puzzle piece swap.
And on the new facebook group for all of us old Kindred Creation friends I am going to be doing a circle journal.
And if that wasn't enough, I want to do Ali Edwards' "Week in the Life" in mid-September.
All in all, I love it!
In addition to all my crafting, ODD started Kindergarten and she loves it! She started August 7th and she is doing awesome. Last Friday was also her first day of dance class at the school. Right now they are offering hip hop. The class is an after school program that only lasts for a month. Her dance recital will be at the end of September. I'm in a dilemma about that too. I'm suppose to go to a Woman's Retreat the same day as her performance. So I'm up in the air. I really need to get away and mingle with adults, but at the same time this her first ever performance. So we will see. I haven't paid for the retreat yet.
Anyways, that's about all that's going on in my life....well all that I want to talk about anyway. lol Until next time....
Monday, August 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment