Christina's life, thoughts and creations

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Evening thoughts for Thursday

Well its nice to finally get an update on what's happening at KC....I've been off the site for so long that I didn't realize how much I truly missed it until now. And now that's the site is down, its honestly a little depressing. Its hard to find good friends. Especially friends that understand where you are coming from or friends that listen, or friends that have the same interests. And that's what I LOVE about KC. Everybody is friendly, we all have the same hobby and can relate to each other in that sense. Even if they don't understand where you are coming from, they listen, which makes a world of difference when you are going through difficult times. So I am hoping that the site is up and going soon. I sure do miss everyone. Its just not the same without KC.

No comments: