Its truly amazing how much I can get done around the house when I'm not on KC all night! LOL But I would rather my house be a mess and be able to talk to my friends rather than anything else. I'm honestly a little depressed that its not working yet. :'( I would love to do some pages tonight, but I don't have the inspiration. I know...I'm just repeating myself, but hey..I can't help it.
On another note, my sister is finally leaving my house today!!! YYYAAAYYYYY!!!!!! She has been an absolute handful!!! I liked her better when she was little, not 13. My mom is feeling a little better, so she should be able to have her back at home by Monday. But she will be leaving with her Dad tonight. And Michael is working tonight, so its me and the doggies. Oh and my Garth Brookes DVD, and scrapbook room, and lots of laundry to do. I think I am gonna have a BBQ tomorrow with a couple of close friends, so I need to finish up cleaning. Not much more to do. Then tomorrow night I am gonna meet up with a high school friend that I haven't seen in five years or so, for her birthday. I hate going out, but I haven't seen her in forever, so it should be worth it. Let hope. (don't I sound enthused?) I just would rather spend my time and money on scrapbook supplies rather than drinks at a club. I hate clubs. Maybe they will pick a lounge or something to go to. We'll see I guess. If I keep thinking about it, I won't go, so I'll leave it at that.
Well, its Friday...the busiest day of the week at work, so and I have hire packs up the ying yang to verify and enter, plus gotta get my checks signed and mailed out to the vendors. But my boss isn't here and she is the one that prints the checks out, so I dunno when those are gonna get done. A little worried actually. Oh well, at least there's no work tomorrow. TGIF!!!!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment