Christina's life, thoughts and creations

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

San Diego Album

I made this paper bag album two years ago exactly. I made it for a San Diego trip that be and my ex friend went on. I finished it but never inserted the pictures and journaling. I had to part ways with my friend this year due to it being an unhealthy friendship and it interfering with my family life. As it does sadden me losing her friendship, I know it was the best decision I made for my family.

Anyhow, enough of my ramblings....In a couple of weeks me and my husband are taking our girls to San Diego. They have never been on vacation in their short little lives and have never been to the beach. The closest to the beach they have been is at our neighborhood pool which looks like a beach with sand and all. Its actually REALLY cool but you don't get the waves and salt water smell. I'm super excited to take them to Sea World, the Zoo and the beach. And now....I have a pretty cool album to document our travels.

So I thought I would share a little of the album I made. I wish I could share all the cool pockets and fold outs I created, but it would be too many pictures. Thanks for looking for those that stop by.


 

 
PS...Its been so long since I've blogged that I have NO skills when it comes to adding pictures so please forgive me. lol

No comments: