Christina's life, thoughts and creations

Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday evening thoughts

I am so glad that tonight is a Friday night!!! I am so glad that tomorrow is the weekend! I have been so tired lately! So have the boyz, as you can see. I was so happy to go to my blog and see that a couple of my friends have stopped by. Hi friends!! I sure do miss chatting. I still haven't done any pages, but I did do an altered trey tonight. I covered it with PP that was made of different kind of postage stamps from all over the world. I don't think I'm done with it quite yet. I'm letting the first coat dry, then I might do another. I will post it when I am done with it. I'm really iffy about it tho. I had this idea in my head, but it didn't come out anything like I had pictured. Always happens like that tho. haha Well anyways, the hubby just left for work. (he is a DJ) So I will have the house to myself like I always do on Friday nights. Its so nice to hear myself think if that makes any sense? Well, I hope everyone is doing well. I hope to be chatting soon!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Cute puppies!