Christina's life, thoughts and creations

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday, May 18th

This weekend, as in most feels like it has passed by way too fast! Tomorrow is already the start of a new work week. sigh...... I did however get some stuff done this weekend. I did another wooden tray. And I'm also almost done with this cardboard box I bought to decorate. Oh and I did do a page for LO tag on the scrap addicts site. Thank god for that site...since KC is STILL down, I haven't had any inspiration...but with somewhere to go where all my scrap friends are, I have found inspiration.

So this morning I went to Joanns and bought a couple of things...oh and I stopped by Michaels too. The scrapbook stores in this area are of the few these days. Closing left and right. I don't know whats up with it. I could go to Mesa where I use to live. There is a huge scrapbook store there. I just don't like the people there. So "posh" so look at me type of peeps. Yea...I don't dig that at all. So as much as I love that store, the people in it keep me away. Yes, I just could go shop, but if at any point I need help finding something, forget it! Its such a bother! So yeah whatever with those people.

Oh and the reason for my moodiness today I think....well its only in the triple digits here. I hate the heat. But as you all know, I mention it with every post. Oh well!

I need to finish up laundry and clean the house, but I'm just too darn lazy today. And I'm not afraid to admit it. I'm LAZY today! So I think I'll just chill and serf the net. It beats cleaning.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I hate triple digits too! Love what you did with the wooden trays!

Suzanne said...

Wow...I must love double posts though! LOL Wonder how that happened?!

Twig's Corner said...

Love that wooden tray. Awesome.