Christina's life, thoughts and creations

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thank goodness I work indoors! They are saying its suppose to be between 110-115 degrees today and the next few days. We are under a huge heat advisory right now. And to think...Summer hasn't officially begun. Wow...I hate Arizona! It reached 112 degrees yesterday. I had to go to the MVD at lunch to get a new drivers license with my new name on it. Its right down the street....I about died out there! Wholly cow!! On another note....I am desperately needing some photo's to scrap. I have many wedding photo's but I'm burnt out on those right now. I need something else. And I'm sure everyone is tired of seeing my doggies as the topic of my LO's. They are about all I have to take pictures of. Hmmmmm I just got an idea!!! Need to ponder on it first before saying anything. That was quick....maybe I just needed to talk about needing photo's to come up with something. I crack myself up!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

You love Arizona in January don't you? ;) I don't want to come visit you now but come January I'll want to. I know how it feels to walk out of Arizona air conditioning and hit the brick wall of heat. Stay cool and get a doggie lo done.