Christina's life, thoughts and creations

Saturday, June 07, 2008

This past week has been a nightmare!! I took a day off of work because I had to go to the doctor, and get my name changed finally. The owner of the dumb company that I work for doesn't allow you to take off a half of a day. Stupid.

Anyways....the boys were groomed today. They look great. Problem is...Nacho's left eye keeps shutting...I think they might have poked him or something. Tomorrow if its not better I'm gonna call the groomer lady and see what happened. His neck is all read too. She told me about that tho. He is a spaze and pulled to hard on the leash. It just makes me nervous with his eye. I really don't have extra money to take him to the vet. I just spent over $500 for our plane tickets for our vacation. But he's going to the doctor if it doesn't clear up. :( I hate when he doesn't feel good. My poor Nacho-man.

But I must say..they look fantastic!! You would never know that they were the same dogs from yesterday to today.

On another note...I just have to come out and say it.....the KC site is terrible! All my stuff is squished to the left side.....nothing is like it use to be. Its so discouraging! Not only that...its taking forever to get the site right. I understand it takes time, but geez! Really, come'one! I just can't be nice and keep it in anymore. I wish we had the old site back. :( Not many challenges being posted..the gallery is not even close to being the same. Its not easy to get around, and its hard on the eyes. Whatever tho...my opinion doesn't matter, nor does anyone care. Just had to vent for a moment.

Anyways....its Saturday night and I'm home alone with the boys. Just keeping an eye one Nacho's eye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi christina,
Tracey (skrapnfreak) here! i found your blog through Suzanne's blog. :) i wanted to say that i agree whole heartedly about the KC site. I don't even think my albums are in the gallery yet even though I registered and PM'd Rebecca a week or so ago. :(

Where are going on vacation?

Suzanne said...

I agree about KC too. It just feels like an empty house that the family moved away from. :(

Peggy said...

Well I think that makes several of us in agreement about KC. The house is empty there for sure.

Well I wish the new place we have would pick up a bit. We should see if we can find some chatterboxes to liven it up a bit...LOL

Hope the pup is doing better. Wonder if he has some hair in his eye ? Hope he didn't get poked :(