Thursday, April 21, 2011
DT Call
So I decided to try out for the design team on a blog called Sketches in Thyme. To try for a position you had to create a layout based on the sketch they provided. I've never been a design team member before so I'm hoping I will get a chance to do so. I think Sketches in Thyme is a perfect place to get lots of inspiration at. Wish me luck! Here is the layout I created:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
such a great picture of you and a beautiful layout! we have a tough decision ahead choosing our new DT, Thanks for joining in the challenge at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany
Thanks! This is a picture of my little sister. But we look a lot alike. hehe Looking forward to hearing who has been chosen! :)
Good luck! Your layout is is beautiful and is definitely a winner.
Post a Comment