Christina's life, thoughts and creations

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May 14th

Yesterday was an absolutely beautiful day here in sunny AZ!! And I didn't get to enjoy but one hour of it because I was inside working all day. :( Today was suppose to be warmer. But I haven't got the chance to go outside. Its very overcast tho. I love overcast chilly days. We don't see them very often, so I like to enjoy them while I can.

KC is still down. Wonder whats taking so long? I miss everyone! I went and stocked up on lots of PP's thinking that it would inspire me to do a page, but nope. I just can't do it without KC. So weird! I use to be able to, but now I can't. I think it just all the positive energy that KC has. I hope this get's fixed soon.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

We get plenty of those cool cloudy days, especially lately. So come visit me! ;)

Peggy said...

I was so happy to see you post on my blog tonight. :) Now I have yours added to my list. I bet your weather has to be better than what we have been having for 2 weeks now. Rain and then more rain and of course it has to be accompanied by cool 50 degree temps.

Good To See You :)

nifty said...

Hey Christina, I got your pm.. I can't get in at all though so I thought I'd leave you a message here lol Apparently the programmer is trying to figure out why some people can get in and others can't (like me I guess as well as Becca herself). We have no clue when it will be up, just keep your fingers crossed.