Monday, May 15, 2006
Another Monday
So its Monday again! LOL! Yesterday was a pretty chill day. It was Mother's day, so we went to my Uncle's house where he was having a little get together and chilled with the fam. Gave my mom and grandma their gifts. We didn't stay that long cuz we had to go visit with Michael's mom too. Plus we didnt even get up till late because Michael had his HUGE show at the Bash on Ash Saturday night and we didn't get home from that until 4am. So all in all, we were pretty much beat! We went to dinner then went to the store and then came home and crashed out! I have a final due in two weeks, so I have to get this last assignment turned in, so that's my plans for today. My computer is acting up so I'm on my mothers. Plus this house is a complete disaster! I leave for one day, and boom! A mess. So when my sis gets home she's cleaning up her mess. Not to mention she got into some of my scrapbooking supplies. gurrrrrr! She's gonna hear it!!!! She should know better! And she didn't even try to hide it. Everything is still out spread all over the living room! I'm going crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment