Christina's life, thoughts and creations

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tuesday night thoughts

So I can cross some things off of my list. Its gonna be 11:00pm here in AZ and today I have accomplished going to my cousin's graduation. I also was gonna go take my final on Thursday, but decided to go today. Took it and got a 90%. I'm sooooo excited!

While I did get to cross two things off of my list, I'm gonna have to add a couple too. One of my wisdom teeth that is breaking through is really killing me today. So to the dentist I go. Gotta make an appointment tomorrow. I also am going to have another guy come out tomorrow at 4:30 and give me an estimate on those tree's that need to be trimmed. I'm looking for the better deal here, so more than one estimate is better. So far the cheapest estimate to trim three small palm trees is $140. Yep, thats right.There is only one that you have to get on a small step ladder to trim. Us girls are just over worked, so we want someone else to go do that job. Anyways the washington date palm has sharp spikes on it, and I'm not gonna even get close to that thing. When my grandpa trimmed it the last time, he sliced his hand. So no thank you. ~
Oh counted up my credits today and as of today I have 43 credits. Pretty good I must say. Just gotta finish up anatomy and take the chemistry class, then Nursing school here I come!


Well that's my thoughts for tonight.Gotta bounce..peace!

No comments: