I made a frame, and altered this tin Christmas box. I'm gonna use the tin to put addresses in. You can still see some of the green from the original tin, but oh well. It was my first altered tin, so I don't think it came out too bad. What's cool is that I got the tin at a yard sale for 25 cents. It was pretty much brand new too. Now that I'm not having to study my butt off, I'm a little bored. I need to go shopping for scrapbooking stuff. But seeing that I just spent $164.00 on getting one of my wisdom teeth pulled, the scrapbooking supplies isn't gonna happen. Hmmm...maybe I can get the boyfriend to buy me some. teehee
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Made somethin'
Well I withdrew from my Anatomy class today. Do I feel like a failure? Of course!! But there was just too many things going on this semester that I just couldn't catch up, and I know that I wouldn't pass that final. So why waste my time? Sigh.... But anyways, I finally got to do something creative today.
I made a frame, and altered this tin Christmas box. I'm gonna use the tin to put addresses in. You can still see some of the green from the original tin, but oh well. It was my first altered tin, so I don't think it came out too bad. What's cool is that I got the tin at a yard sale for 25 cents. It was pretty much brand new too. Now that I'm not having to study my butt off, I'm a little bored. I need to go shopping for scrapbooking stuff. But seeing that I just spent $164.00 on getting one of my wisdom teeth pulled, the scrapbooking supplies isn't gonna happen. Hmmm...maybe I can get the boyfriend to buy me some. teehee
I made a frame, and altered this tin Christmas box. I'm gonna use the tin to put addresses in. You can still see some of the green from the original tin, but oh well. It was my first altered tin, so I don't think it came out too bad. What's cool is that I got the tin at a yard sale for 25 cents. It was pretty much brand new too. Now that I'm not having to study my butt off, I'm a little bored. I need to go shopping for scrapbooking stuff. But seeing that I just spent $164.00 on getting one of my wisdom teeth pulled, the scrapbooking supplies isn't gonna happen. Hmmm...maybe I can get the boyfriend to buy me some. teehee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment