Christina's life, thoughts and creations

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Weird mood

Well, its been about a week since I last blogged. Its been hecktic around here. I went to the dentist to see about that dang wisdom tooth, and she went ahead and pulled it right then and there. Later that day I went shopping for the BBQ. Then on Saturday I got up early and cleaned the house and prepared some stuff then people started arriving here for the BBQ at 4pm. I cooked and stuff, then just chilled for the rest of the night. I have no idea if I make any sense whatsoever, but oh well. Thinking about dropping my anatomy class. I'm too behind to catch up. The class is going to be over in two weeks, and I can't be ready for that final. So whatever with that. Need to make another appointment to get the rest of my wisdom teeth cut out. That will be fun I'm sure. I'm in the weirdest mood today. Maybe I'll come and edit this later when I'm more with it. Sorry if I made no sense. LOL

No comments: