Well today I am going to my cousin's graduation. He is graduating out of Auto Body School. Hopefully tomorrow I will get my computer back. It crashed on me last week so it's been gone all week getting worked on. I've been on my mother's computer. All my school stuff is all over the place in the living room because that is where the computer is. As soon as I get it back, then I'm back to my room again along with all my junk. I have a math final this week. It is due on Saturday, but I think I am going to go take it on Thursday, so I can get it over with. My math final isn't the one I'm worried about. I'm worried about my anatomy one. This is the second time that I have taken the second half of this class. I did real great with part one of anatomy but part two is really kicking my butt! Think I'm gonna have to go to an actually class for this one. Online anatomy is just a little too difficult for me. My teacher says she doesn't envy me at all. She says Human Anatomy and Physiology is a hard class as it is, but then to add taking it online and teaching myself to the whole mix is even harder. Its hard! I've taken all my classes online and have done great. I only have this class and chemistry to go then I can get into Nursing School, but this class keeps holding me back. I was just gonna take it over the summer, but I don't think so. I think I need a break from school. A couple of months just to give my brain a little rest. I was doing good anyways until my great-grandpa passed away. After that happened in March, I just haven't been able to catch up. But anyways,yeah.
Might as well make a list of things I have to do while I'm thinking of it....
1.) My cousin's graduation tonight
2.) My little sister's award ceremony tomorrow morning
3.) Pool guy is coming to clean the pool tomorrow afternoon
4.) Landscape guy is coming Thursday morning to give me an estimate on my three palm tree's getting trimmed in the backyard.
5.) Math final Thursday afternoon
6.) My Aunt will be bringing her doggie over Friday morning so I can dog sit her over the weekend while they are in New Mexico.
7.) Shopping for the rest of the stuff for the BBQ on Friday as well.
8.) BBQ/pool party at my house on Saturday.
Within all that, I gotta get this disaster of a house clean, and my assignments turned in for anatomy. Oh, and I gotta do my four circle journals for this month and get them sent out on Monday or Tuesday, before the end of the month. They have to be postal before June. I've been so good at sending the past couple of months out really early, but this month they will be going out at the last minute.
Okay...I think that will do it!
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment