So I stayed home from the show today to get some school work done. I finally finished all my assignments for math! YAYYYY!!!!! So now all I have to do is study for the final that's due next week. Still got a couple weeks for anatomy(which I'm kinda glad,so I can study better). Now that I'm done with math assignments, I can put more focus on anatomy before i go take the test. But anyways, that's about it with that. As far as scrapbooking goes...I'm soooo having withdraws!!! I've been doing so much school work, that I don't have time to do any pages or cards. I've been staying out of my room on purpose because that's where all my supplies and goodies are, and I know that if I go in there, then it's all downhill! So I've been trying to keep myself focused on school for now. Once this semester is over with, then I have the summer to scrap.
One thing I did do is get a portfolio for my pictures. I am going to bring in some of my pictures into a art gallery to see if the owner wants to put any of them up in August, since Aug. is photography month in the gallery. I've seen some of the work put up, and I think that I might have a chance. I'm just waiting on four more pictures to come in, then I'm gonna take in my portfolio. There's not much in it, but he said to let him see what I have thus far. I dunno, right now, I'm into taking pictures of flowers and trees and my doggies. Seeing that all the flowers are wilting right now, and all the trees around me are looking about the same, and that I have a million pictures of my doggies....my photo taking is slim right now. Just nothing that is really appealing to me right now. All though I did get a black and white pic of two tires wrapped up in a heavy chain and lock in the back of my Aunt and Uncle's house when I was there last week. I ordered a 8 x 10 of it, so we'll see how it really looks when it comes. I can't wait to get them!
But other than that, I just browsed the net for an online/e-invitation type of thing today. I'm gonna have BBQ/pool party on the 27th and wanted to find an invite and did. Hopefully we will have the pool available. I'm not too happy right now because the pool guy was suppose to come tonight and drain our pool to get it ready to be acid-washed tomorrow. I even called him today and asked him if everything was still ok and what time he thought that he would be here. Well he said 5pm and he never showed. I called and left a messege and no call back. The pool is a mess!!
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment