But anyways...I'm so mad cuz I went to take a picture of my little sister at school with her friends and didn't realize that I still had the video mode on. So I pressed the button and it looked like it took a picture. Then I got home and saw that I didn't switch the settings from the video mode to the picture mode. Sigh! I can still frame it, but its all blurry and stuff. Oh well! No skills today! LOL! Here's the no skills picture. haha (She's the one in the middle)
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
No skills today
Well, I went to my sister's award ceremony this morning. It was cute. She got a Citizenship Award for being the most helpful in her class. Which doesn't surprise me. She's so helpful everywhere else except at home. haha But anyways, I got a dentist appointment for Friday so I can get my wisdom teeth looked at. That one on the top right side is infected. I know it is. I can barely talk now. The right side of my throat hurts when I swallow, and my right ear hurts too. My whole right side of my head hurts. Lets just put it that way. This sucks too! I hate going to the dentist as it is. I have never had a cavity in my life nor any problems with my mouth. I'm soooo not looking forward to this visit. I'm not looking forward to getting them taken out either! I don't mind getting shots, but just not in my mouth! Poke me where ever, but stay away from the mouth!
But anyways...I'm so mad cuz I went to take a picture of my little sister at school with her friends and didn't realize that I still had the video mode on. So I pressed the button and it looked like it took a picture. Then I got home and saw that I didn't switch the settings from the video mode to the picture mode. Sigh! I can still frame it, but its all blurry and stuff. Oh well! No skills today! LOL! Here's the no skills picture. haha (She's the one in the middle)
But anyways...I'm so mad cuz I went to take a picture of my little sister at school with her friends and didn't realize that I still had the video mode on. So I pressed the button and it looked like it took a picture. Then I got home and saw that I didn't switch the settings from the video mode to the picture mode. Sigh! I can still frame it, but its all blurry and stuff. Oh well! No skills today! LOL! Here's the no skills picture. haha (She's the one in the middle)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment