I'm free to post my layouts elsewhere. This is my favorite of the three. What do you think?
Friday, May 12, 2006
TGIF
So it's totally unbarably hot here already!! Its suppose to get to 101 degree's today! Geeze! Today I plan on going to my sisters play that she has going on at school sometime this morning. Nobody else could go because of work, so the ole sis came through! But anyways, here's a layout that I did a while back for a contest. I couldn't post my layout anywhere until the winners were chosen. The winners have been chosen and I'm not one of them, so now
I'm free to post my layouts elsewhere. This is my favorite of the three. What do you think?
I'm free to post my layouts elsewhere. This is my favorite of the three. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Boy do I hear ya about the heat. It's soooo YUCK! It's 94 here today! 101 sounds mad sick yo. LOL Poor you.
As for the layout! Whadayamean they didn't pick yours? It's really gorgeous! I think you did a bomb job!
Post a Comment