Christina's life, thoughts and creations

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Another Tuesday

Today was another one of those fast days. Time just flew. Gonna be getting ready to go to Michael's Tuesday PAINT show in a minute. I tried getting some pic's of my doggies, but they just weren't having the camera today. They were being little brats! I wanted to get some pictures of them with their fresh new haircuts. Michael hates when I cut them this short...he says that they look like rats. haha Ones a Yorkie and the other is a Silky which looks like a Yorkie. I like to get them pretty much buzz cuts when it starts getting hot out. Its just to hot here in AZ to keep their hair long. Its pretty and all, but its a pain to take care of during the summer especially seeing that they like to go swimming all season. But anyways, I was able to get a close up of Coco, but that's about it.

No comments: