Monday, April 24, 2006
End of the day thoughts
Today went by pretty fast. I did a page, but I'm not sure if I'm too pleased with it, so I won't be posting it. I need to get the stitching software so you can't see my stitch line from the scan. I keep saying that I'm gonna get it, but never do. But anyways, back to today... I've been doing laundry all day and it's still not done yet. I made breakfast for the boyfriend (hehe), and then did my LO, then I was off to the wonderful world of math. The type of Math that I won't be using as a nurse...(not saying that I won't be using math, cuz ya know that's not true, but this is the type of math that I for sure won't be using),the math that is utterly boring and time consuming. The math that I would rather be throwing out the window and scrapbooking instead. hahaha I'm a couple of weeks behind in that class, but plan on getting caught up this week. I've already got one full week's done today. That's pretty good if I don't say so myself. Gotta take the test for chapter 7 in the morning, then its on to chapter 8. I'm suppose to be doing chapter 9 this week, and will. Just gotta get caught up with the rest first. I also got assignments to do for other classes too though. What's a girl to do? I gotta take at least half of a day off this week to go shopping and have lunch with my best friend Michelle and her daughter. We haven't hung out in like three weeks. Yikes! She has herself a boyfriend now, so he's been taking all her time up. Its okay though....I'm glad she founds somebody that will treat her right and want to spend time with her. But the guy has gots to share! hahaha So hopefully this week we can do our weekly trip to our favorite stores, and out to lunch. Maybe in a few days I'll feel better about the layout I did today and will post it later. I dunno though...I'm just not feelin' it. We'll see. Tonight's gonna be another one of those nights. Not tired, but SHOULD go to bed. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment