Ya, so yesterday I woke up to the loudest crash! One of our neighbors was driving down the street and her breaks went out in her SUV and she crashed right into the across the street neighbors side yard. Nobody got hurt, but a huge cactus was in a million pieces. That would be so scary!
On a scrapbooking note...I got all my index cards done for the address swap on KC. I also got my circle journals done for April plus one for a friend. I also received on from a friend. I was so excited!
On another note...my best friend Michelle came back from Mexico yesterday! Yay!!! We haven't hung out in so long and need to do so!
On a school note...well um....haven't done one single piece of homework this week. I've been really blah with school. Ever since my great-grandpa passed away last month, I've pretty much been blah about everything. I hope I get out of it real soon. Its not fun.
Friday, April 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey C!!!! So glad you found my page!!! Nice to see you again. I am so sorry about your grandpa sweetie. That's awful. {{{{HUGZ}}}}
Hope you get back into the swing of things agian soon hun.
Post a Comment