Christina's life, thoughts and creations

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Good day

Today was actually a pretty great day! I got up this morning and me and Michael took the dogs to the vet to get follow-ups. He said that their teeth look great and that their gums healed up really well! Then we went back home to drop them off and Michael then took me out to breakfast. It was so good! I then came back home and he went to work, which was sad. But I got home and got all my studying material together along with my camera of course, the phone, and some water and headed for the backyard. That's where I was all afternoon with my doggies. I got some good pictures though. I studied until my mother got home. When she got home we went out to eat because I forgot to take meat out this morning. Plus I've been cramming for my midterm that's due on Saturday but am going to take on Friday. Anyways, after we got back from dinner, me and my mom went to the backyard and started working on getting the pool clean and swimable. Scrubbing the tiles and all that nice stuff. So I had a pretty nice day, I must say. It was pretty warm out, but was real nice in the shade. Got some studying done. (I never get any of it done when every one is home. I get bugged too much.)
The house is a complete disaster!!!!!!! But me and my mom are going to do a spring cleaning on Saturday. Well I hope so. It usually ends up my mom going outside and cleaning and me doing all the housework. It really ticks me off! But we'll see how it goes. If it ends up being that way, then I'm not doing it! Of course my sister doesn't have to help with any of it. Even though she is the one that makes this house a wreak most of the time. You know how the babies of the family get treated.....they don't have to do anything that they don't want to do. Whatever though.

Oh and how can I forget? I sent some more circle journal pages off today. I can't wait until I get my first batch. I have my album sitter here ready to be filled! So I thought that I would post a couple of the pages that I have done here.

2 comments:

MaraMay said...

Love those C.J. Pages girl!
How'd Spring Cleaning go? Reminds me I need to so some of that. LOL

stefani said...

I love those pages. Awesome!