Christina's life, thoughts and creations

Thursday, April 27, 2006

More Math

Yep, I did math all day long! Still not done with it. Oh well. I'm really excited though! I got my picture in the mail! yay!!! I've been wanting to put a portfolio of pictures together and my first batch of pictures came today! I'm gonna try to get a couple of them up in this art gallery downtown, so I've been trying to get this portfolio together for some time now. I got five 8x10's printed out to start and liked all but one. I'll have to have my boyfriend look at it though, because I am very critical on myself. He'll say, no way, this is the best one! He's always trying to up my spirits when I get down about one of my projects. So now I'm so excited that I can't wait to order some more. Once math is done with, I can go through my files and pick out some more that needs to be printed out.

No comments: