Christina's life, thoughts and creations

Friday, April 21, 2006

Midterm day

Sigh!!!! Gotta go take my midterm today! I'm sooo dreading it too! I just don't feel ready. The instructor can't give us any type of study guide or anything. Also she says if you just study the chapter tests that we've been taking, that you'll probley fail. So what do we study???? Its like, what do I need to know? There is just too much information to try to find out exactly whats going to be on the test. And if she is saying that most of what we have tested for in the past isn't gonna be on the midterm, then WTF am I suppose to study? I'm taking part two of Anatomy and Physiology and have got take the midterm on the Endocrine system, Blood, Respiratory system, lymphatic system, the immune system, and the cardiovascular system including both the heart and the blood vessels. Its killing me here. That immune system and lymphatic system chapters are killing me here. Too much physiology involved. I can do the anatomy part, but I have such a hard time when it comes to physiology. I wish there was someone I knew that has taken it and understands it that would be able to help me understand those two systems better. So all in all...I'll be taking the test here in a couple of hours and am hoping to at least get a D. How bad does that sound? I know, I know....pretty bad. Just gotta hope for the best.

No comments: