Christina's life, thoughts and creations

Monday, April 17, 2006

Blah Monday's

Today is Monday, and like a lot of people I know, Monday's suck! Yesterday was Easter and had a pretty good time. We went to Michael's(my boyfriend) Mom's house first for a turkey dinner, then to the park later on that day to spend time with my family. We then came home to my house and watched a couple of movies. Not a bad day at all. I have another midterm due this Saturday. sigh!!!!!!!! I'm totally not ready for it! I don't feel like studying or anything. I'm just very blah with school. I need to fill out my finantial aid form for next semester but keep putting it off. I'm soooo burnt out with school.
Plus I still need to get my wisdom teeth cut out. They are killing me! And I can't be in school while that happens, because I don't know how long it will take for me to recover. Some people can go back to work the next day and some people take a couple of weeks to recover. So I'm not sure how my recovery will be. I've needed to get them out for quite a while but just haven't had time. Something big always comes up and the teeth have to be put on hold. All I know is that they are killing me!

But anyways, on another note. Its so dang hot here already. I swear... most of Arizona doesn't have four seasons like most places. We have more like two seasons...summer and a "so-called" winter. You never see a spring or a fall here in the cities. Up North it snows and melts and spring comes, then summer, but not here in the cities. Winter comes with no snow and almost always with no or little rain, then all of a sudden it's summer weather. It can go from the low 70's one week and the next week be up to the 90's. One day we are wearing long sleeves, and the next day we are in tank tops and flip flops. Ya never know what you'll wake up to here.

Today is one of those days. Just complaining, venting, and pitty on me days. Oh well!

No comments: