Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Tuesday thoughts
Well I didn't do much today. I swept and handwashed some of the floor in the kitchen and am doing some laundry but that's about it. I made my doggies appointments for their follow ups. They go tomorrow morning. Nacho is acting kind of strange today. He looks like he's in a little bit of pain. So we'll see what the vet says tomorrow. I don't know about him eating hard food though. He ate it ok yesterday but looked like he was having a little bit of a hard time. He won't eat it today, so I'll have to ask the vet and see. I hope he can eat hard food cuz that canned stuff is just way to expensive! And he doesn't like that bagged chewy stuff. I've tried that already. My goodness! That dog! Its like having a child! Giving meds, doctor visits, aches and pains, grumpiness, haircuts, special food. Geez, what's next? haha But I wouldn't give him up for the world! I love him too much! Gotta get ready to cook dinner pretty soon. Got to get ready to go to my boyfriends Tuesday night Spoken Word show and collect admission at the door. That's my job. sigh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment